Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scheduled Study Group time for September!

Hey all - I am going to arrange some after school times that, if you are free and would like to work with a cohort on inputting plans into IP, there will be a place and time to do so :) It was suggested by one of our team members, and also something I had been thinking about too! I am going to start by offering up Wednesdays this next month of September, beginning with the 8th of Sept each week. I know we have secondary and elementary so out times are different, but if I look at the ERC boardroom as a meeting place after school on Wednesdays we could meet there whenever you can be there - and for however long you want to stay. I will plan to be there from 3:30 - 6:00 (at the latest b/c I have a small group at church at 6:15 on Wednesdays).
No pressure just an offer to set up a time to come and work together, no requirement. A scheduled time that is available if you want some face to face time with others as you try to make headway on the IP.
After September we can re-assess day/time etc. or if people are utilizing this set aside work session.
Again - not required, but I know if I have something on a schedule with other people, I do better at getting to a task.
Let me know if you plan to come during a week just so I know how many to expect, etc. If you don't and decide you want to come at the last minute - COME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment