Monday, September 6, 2010

Wednesday, Sept 8, Work Group

Hey all! Just a reminder that this coming Wednesday will be our first 'come as you are' work session. Bring your questions, your next unit - or past unit even - to practice with! If you will need a laptop let me know and I will make sure we have one available. This will not be a time where anyone is 'showing how to do it'. This is time set aside for working, inputting, DOING. As we begin to build units in Instructional Planner, questions will come up and we will help each other along the way.

One of my goals is to learn from our working together while preparing for the training of others next year. Please come, spend as much time as you would like. I will be at the ERC boardroom from about 3:00 - 6:00. Come for the whole time, come for part of the time. This time is informal and work oriented.

I hope to see a lot of you come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment